Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese.
In the 27th Annual Conference of Japanese Neural Network Society held at Kitakyushu Convention Hall on Sep 20-22, we gave 5 presentations.
- Tadashi Yamazaki. The Cerebellum as a Reinforcement Learning Machine?
- Yamaura Hiroshi, Jun Igarashi, Tadashi Yamazaki. Spiking network model of the cerebro-cerebellar communication loop
- Daisuke Ichimura, Tadashi Yamazaki. Computer simulation of a pathological walk using a small humanoid robot
- Tsukasa Tsuyuki, Yuki Yamamoto, Tadashi Yamazaki. Multi compartment model simulation of cerebellar granule layer
- Wataru Furusho, Tadashi Yamazaki. Speeding up the cat-scale artificial cerebellum for online learning
Tsuyuki (M1) gave a poster presentation at Neuroinformatics 2016 in Reading, UK on 9/2-4.