Yamazaki gave an invited talk at 75th Fujihara Seminar “Cerebellum as a CNS Hub” held at Tokyo Medical and Dental University on December 1-4, 2018. Dr. Masao Ito’s 90th birthday party was held concurrently.
Kurashige, Yamaura, Ichimura, Furusho, and Yamazaki presented posters in Neuroscience 2018 in San Diego on Nov 3–7, 2018.
With Dr. Jun Igarashi @RIKEN, we organized a symposium at 41st Annual Meeting of the Japan Neuroscience Society on July 26, 2018.
After the symposium, we moved to RIKEN Center for Computational Science to see K Computer.
Yamazaki gave an invited talk at Toyo University.
Tadashi Yamazaki. Neural network simulation (Japanese, invited). Public symposium on Philosophy and AI. June 16, 2018, Toyo University, Tokyo.
Yamazaki gave an invited talk at OIST on 6/15.
Reevaluating a theory of cerebellar cortex
Yamazaki gave a talk in the workshop at NAIST on March 6.
High-performance neurocomputing: unifying computational neuroscience and high-performance computing towards human-scale brain network simulation
Yamazaki gave a talk on our artificial cerebellum in the symposium.
Tadashi Yamazaki, Wataru Furusho. Real-time simulation of cerebellum. New Horizons of Computational Science with Heterogeneous Many-Core Processors. February 27-28, 2018, RIKEN, Wako.
Yamazaki gave an invited talk at Scientific Systems Symposium held in Kobe on October 26.
In the 27th Annual Conference of Japanese Neural Network Society held at Kitakyushu Convention Hall on Sep 20-22, we gave 5 presentations.
- Tadashi Yamazaki. The Cerebellum as a Reinforcement Learning Machine?
- Yamaura Hiroshi, Jun Igarashi, Tadashi Yamazaki. Spiking network model of the cerebro-cerebellar communication loop
- Daisuke Ichimura, Tadashi Yamazaki. Computer simulation of a pathological walk using a small humanoid robot
- Tsukasa Tsuyuki, Yuki Yamamoto, Tadashi Yamazaki. Multi compartment model simulation of cerebellar granule layer
- Wataru Furusho, Tadashi Yamazaki. Speeding up the cat-scale artificial cerebellum for online learning